Thursday, February 23, 2017

News brief special - Trans kids embraced by schools, celebrities, & business community after abandoned by Trump Administration

States Vow To Keep Protecting Transgender Students After Trump Rolls Back Rules - Wonderful! Transgender children need to know who has their back. 

'You Are Not Alone': Celebs Stand Up For Trans Kids After White House Drops Civil Rights Protections - I generally think we rely too much on celebrity as a community. In this case, however, it is VERY necessary. 

 Tech opens new war with Trump over transgender rights rollback - TAKE. HIS. ASS. TO. SCHOOL!  

CNN conservative flops when challenged to explain where Obama’s trans bathroom rule has hurt kids - THIS is gold right here! 

Gavin Grimm To Trump: Transgender Students Just Want To Learn In Peace - Listen the children before you believe the lies.

 7 times Trump and his cabinet lied about their plans for LGBT rights - Okay, can we stop with the "Trump is good for gays" lie. If this man will turn his back on our transgender children, we are all in the bulls-eye.

1 comment:

SuzyQ said...

I grew up trans in the 1950s and 1960s. I had my education destroyed, maimed by years of bullying.

I was one of the strong, I survived and didn't drop out, yet the damage to my education destroyed my continuing it and going on to have a career. Like so many women born trans of my era I was so damaged I wound up being a sex worker.

Life without an education or even with a damaged education becomes a life long burden.

This is why we must stand against all forms of discrimination that deny children, all children their rights to equal educational opportunities.

We must not give in to bigotry and racism.