Monday, October 24, 2016

'17 horror movies only lgbt people fully understand' & other Mon. midday news briefs

Scenes like this made 'A Nightmare on Elm Street 2' a covertly gay horror movie.

17 Horror Films Only LGBT People Understand - Yes, I am leading the news briefs with a frivolous article? Why? Because this election (even though it's careening to the desired results) is bringing me down. And I suspect that it's also doing it to a lot of my lgbt brothers and sisters. So let's be frivolous for a second (even though the list makes a huge error by omitting the original Fright Night (1985).

'We Won!': Trans Girl Can Now Use Girls' Bathroom at Military School - Victory in a controversy I mentioned last week.  

Gay Republican group praises Trump even after voting not to endorse him - I swear, those Log Cabin Republicans . . .  

10 Things LGBT People (And Everyone Else) Should Consider Before Getting Married - In my case, it's finding a groom. 

 Trump campaign mischaracterizes ISIS as anti-gay donor to Clinton - A mischaracterization which should have been tackled a long time ago.

No comments: